This is a mathematical trading system based on the analysis of a search for extreme values on different time intervals. The algorithm features the choice multiplicity principle. The Expert Advisor independently chooses the most optimal option of responding to the market situation named on multiple options included in its algorithm database. An unsuccessful entry is always limited by Stop Loss.
The EA has been tested on the period of 9 years on GBPUSD from 2009 to 2017.
No optimization is needed. The robot is already tuned for work.
- Currency pair: GBPUSD.
- Timeframe: D1.
Recommended deposit size at the initial lot of 0.01:
- 100 USDC - cent account.
- $100 - standard account.
- Leverage: from 1:500.
Main settings (do not change them if you are not sure about your actions)
General Trading Settings:
- TakeProfit - take profit for orders opened by the EA.
- StopLoss - stop loss; if set to zero, the EA automatically sets the value of StopLoss depending on the market situation.
- Magic Number - unique number of positions opened by the EA.
- Lots size - initial lot size.
- Risk - % of the deposit balance the initial lot is increased by. It is activated, if the value of Lots size is zero.
Increase in the lot after a losing trade:
- UseMultiLot - increase the initial lot after closing the previous trade by Stop Loss.
- FLotMulti - initial lot size.
- KLotMulti - initial lot multiplier.
- Use Trailing Stop - enable/disable Trailing Stop.
- Fixed trailing size - Trailing Stop in points of the order open price.
- The size of the correction Trailing Stop - price range in points from Fixed trailing size to trigger Trailing Stop.