This scalper EA does not use indicators and is based on multiple trading algorithms.
The price is regulated by time (Second) and the number of ticks (tick).
During the time period (Second) the EA analyzes the difference between the positive and negative movement of the price and opens an order in the direction of positive difference.
The number of ticks for evaluating the difference must be greater than the value of tick.
The Expert Advisor works on any timeframe and currency pair.
The Expert Advisor does not use locking, martingale, grid, arbitrage etc.
It is recommended to use the H1 timeframe and the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY.
This is a multicurrency EA, but it cannot be tested on multiple currency pairs simultaneously, as the MetaTrader 4 tester does not support multicurrency testing.
To use currency pairs other than EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, it is necessary to select the parameters in the optimization mode of the strategy tester.
How to install the Expert Advisor
Create a template:
Open the active H1 chart for the traded instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY.
- Attach the EA to each chart.
- Set a unique magic number and individual parameters for each instrument.
- Thus, each instance of the EA will work in its own information flow and will not interfere with others.
- Automatic - automatic mode.
- If Automatic=true, the EA automatically determines the settings for the pair: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY.
- If Automatic=false, the settings are set manually.
- Mode - lot size calculation mode.
- Lots - lot size.
- If Mode=true, the EA automatically determines the lot size.
- If Mode=false, the lot size is set manually
- Risk - risk parameter. If Risk=10, it means a risk of 10% of the deposit.
- price_slippage - price slippage.
- Second - the number of seconds for the analysis.
- tick - the number of ticks for the analysis.
- Magic - magic number of orders.
- Stop_Loss (45 = 0.0045) - stop loss.
- TakeProfit (200 = 0.0200) - take profit.
If you want to work with more than one currency pair, open the chart of this pair and set the following parameters:
- Parameters for EURUSD: Magic=1111, tick=4, Second=3, price_slippage=1.1
- Parameters for GBPUSD: Magic=2222, tick=3, Second=2, price_slippage=1.2
- Parameters for EURJPY: Magic=3333, tick=4, Second=2, price_slippage=1.05
- Parameters for USDJPY: Magic=4444, tick=2, Second=2, price_slippage=1.25
For each pair, the minimum account balance for trading with the minimum lot must be at least 100 USD.
If you trade two pairs, the minimum account must be at least 200 USD.
For three pairs - 300 USD.
For four pairs - 400 USD, etc.