Mr Lowry Pro
Mr. Lowry Pro is an automated trading system based on moving average cross.Inputs
- Trading Style: "Intraday" if you want your trades to close on the same day, "Swing" if you want your trades to close the same week and "Positioning" if you want to keep your trades open for more than a week.
- First Day of Trading: Select the day, on which you want to start trading.
- Last Day of Trading: Select the day, on which you want to end trading.
- Trading start time(0-24): Indicate the time (0-24H), at which you want to start trading, only applies to intraday mode.
- Trading end time: Indicate the time (0-24H) in which you want to finish operations, apply the last day of operation in Swing mode and every day in Intraday mode.
- Main period: Select the period you want to trade in (Moving averages are calculated with this value and not with the TF of the chart).
- Magic Number: Magic number.
- Max value for spread: Enter the maximum value you want, the EA will not open operations if the spread is greater.
- Use Autolot?: Define if you want to use Auto Lot or Fixed Lot.
- Autolot Volume(recommended 0.01-0.10 Lots/1k USD of Capital): For Auto Lot, enter the number of lots you want to open for each 1K dollars of capital.
- Fixed Lot (The EA always buys or sells this volume): For Fixed Lot, enter the number of lots you want to open each trade.
- Comment: Enter a comment for the operations
- SL pips: Enter the Stop Loss level in pips.
- TP pips: Enter the level of Take Profits in pips.
- Support/resistance analysis level(0 to 10, Use 0 to deativate): This filter restricts operations by executing only those signals that match the breakout of support or resistance levels.
- Trailing SL Level(Pips, Use 0 to deactivate): Indicate the value of the Trailing Stop loss in Pips.
- Trailing SL Entry(Pips): Enter the profit margin in pips from which you want to activate the TSL.
- Trailing SL Step(Pips): Indicate how often you want the Stop loss to be updated in Pips.
- Break even Level(Pips, Use 0 to deactivate): Indicate the value of the Break Even in Pips.
- Break even Entry(Pips): Enter the minimum profit margin required to place the Break Even.
- Quick EMA1: Indicate the fast Moving Average period. (Recommended value = 4).
- Medium EMA2: Indicate the intermediate moving average period. (Recommended value = 18).
- Slow EMA3: Indicate the Slow Moving Average period. (Recommended value = 40).
- Use EMA3 Like SL?: Select if you want to use the third EMA as SL.
- Entry Confirmation Candles?: Define a number of candles to confirm the trend.
- Lateral range filter(From 0 to 100, use 0 to deactivate): Enter a value, this value represents the minimum average movement in Pips required to open buy or sell trades.
- LateralFilterTF: Set the Timeframe to calculate the lateral range filter, a Timeframe >= Main Period is recommended.
- TH Level (0 to 20, Use 0 to deactivate): Select a value for the trend hunter filter.
- Minimum trend to Buy(>0, 0 to 100): Set a value> 0, this defines the minimum force required for the trend to open buy trades.
- Minimum trend to Sell(<0, 0 to 100): Set a value <0, this defines the minimum force required for the trend to open sell trades.
- VolatilityFilter (From 0 to 100): This is a volatility filter that avoids situations of low or high volatility, looking for normal market conditions to trade.
- Sendmail?: Select if you want to activate notifications by email.
Important: The default inputs are optimized with historical data for the last 18 years for EUR / JPY in Main Period of 240 minutes. When you use this EA you should be aware that the results in the past are no guarantee of success in the future and that no one but yourself is responsible for any decisions or investment you make in the market.
Tip: The EA uses only opening prices so it is not necessary to optimize each Tick, I recommend always optimizing with the open price model "Open price only" in 1M period, regardless of the "Main Period" defined in the input variables. Make sure you have complete information for all periods in the MetaTrader 4 history center.