PSAR Trend Trading MT5
This EA initiates a trade when the trend on the current timeframe changes.
The open position is closed when a reverse trend is detected or when take profit or stop loss level is reached.
I created a signal on daily charts https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/316404 where I expect 2-5 trades a week.
- Easy to use without difficult setup.
- Works on any Forex broker.
- Supports any account type including mini and micro.
- Works on any symbol and timeframe.
- Only 1 open position on each chart.
- lot - fixed lot size
- stoploss - stop loss setting in points on a 5-digit broker
- takeprofit - take profit setting in points on a 5-digit broker
- pips - maximum distance in points between the price of opening the current candle and closing price of the previous candle
- step - parabolic sar step value
- max - parabolic sar max value
- market - market execution policy
- fok - order can be filled only in the specified amount
- ret - in case of partial filling, a market or limit order with remaining volume is not canceled but processed further
- ioc - trader agrees to execute a deal with the volume maximally available in the market within that indicated in the order
- slipp - maximum slippage
- sec - number of seconds of a pause between retry of opening a position in case of failure
- Parabolic SAR: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/indicators/trend_indicators/psar
- Filling policies: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/tradingconstants/orderproperties#enum_order_type_filling