Modify Order SL TP
- Konstantin Kulikov
- Version: 1.2
- Updated: 11 September 2020
The utility places stop loss and take profit for opened orders.
It is necessary to allow automated trading in the terminal settings.
- magic - magic number. If less than 0, orders with any magic number are processed.
- only_this_symbol - only chart symbol. If false, orders of any symbols are processed.
- Take_Profit - take profit (TP). If the value is less than 0, then TP does not change. If the value equal to 0, TP is nullified (removed);
- Stop_Loss - stop loss (SL). If the value is less than 0, then SL does not change. If the value equal to 0, SL is nullified (removed).
For ease standard points are always indicated in the parameters (by the 4th digit). On five-digit brokers points are recalculated automatically.
Pay attention to the useful information in my profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/test-standart
This is an excellent utility. It's very useful! Thank you!