OpenPosAssist Expert Advisor is a tool for managing positions opened by a symbol the EA is attached to.
You open a position, and OpenPosAssist does all the rest. It places take profit and stop loss, moves the stop loss to break even and works as a trailing stop.
The Expert Advisor will manage all positions on the instrument regardless of the period. It will ignore positions opened by EAs (that have non-zero magic number).
The Expert Advisor will set take profit and stop loss for all pending orders on the instrument.
It writes messages about all its actions into a log file.
The Expert Advisor checks the stop loss and take profit levels, if they are less than allowed by the broker, it will place them at the minimum allowed distance.
- Stop_Loss - stop loss level in points.
- Take_Profit - take profit level in points.
- Traling_Stop - enable/disable trailing stop (true - enabled, false - disabled).
- Traling_Stop_Level - trailing stop level in points.
- Traling_Stop_Step - trailing stop step in points.
- StopLoss_To_Zero - enable/disable moving to breakeven (true - enabled, false - disabled).
- StopLoss_To_Zero_Level - the level for the price to break through to move the stop loss to breakeven.