Pandora EA is designed for use on EURUSD H1.
If there is no order before the coming news red higlight (FOMC, non farm, election, etc), should stop EA and run it again after the news release (> 30 mins) for low drawdown.
- Profit Target: profit per order
- Lots: initial lot
- multiple: when this EA has more orders, order 11+ will have increased lots by Lots*total order * multiple/3,/2,/1
- tpGain: when this EA has order more than 1 order, it will be closed profit after profit = Profit target * total order * tpGain
- PointStep for order1-5: initial distance between order 1-5
- PointStep for order6-10: initial distance between order 6-10
- PointStep for order11-15: initial distance between order 11-15
- PointStep for order16-20: initial distance between order 16-20
- Spread: If an actual spread is more than this value, an order cannot be opened
- Use time filter: use time filter
- open hour and close hour: trade open and close hours (this setting is for opening the first order only, if there are more than one order, this EA will be open an order without the time filter)
- Use Day trade: use day filter
- day_NotTrade: disable opening the first order on this day
- day_NotTrade2: disable opening the second order on this day. "Not use" - disabled.
- Platform: MetaTrader 4
- Symbol: EURUSD H1, 5 digits
- Minimum deposit: $100 (for cent or micro type)
- Minimum deposit: $1000 (for standard type)
- Leverage: 1:500-1:2000
- VPS/RDP hosting is recommended.
Backtest screenshots are provided below.
If you guys have any idea about improving this EA, please let me know.
Have a successful trading.
- revised algorithm for closing orders
- added the time and day filters
- fixed some bugs