Momentum EA H1
MOMENTUM EA is a price action swing system which does 2 things:
- First strategy will hunt down strong price movements. It will then start opening multiple trades in the direction of that trend. The trades will either hit Take profit or Stop loss, or the EA will close the group of trades when it exceeds a certain profit. It is NOT a grid system and will only place extra trades if the momentum of the trend is continuing. If there is a reversal in the trend, it will not add extra trades.
- Second strategy will try to catch these trend reversals. Also with this strategy, the EA will open multiple trades if the reversal trend is strong.
- The EA will look at H1 candles to determine entries and exits
- No_New_Trades: When set to “True” the EA will only monitor open trades but will not put any new trades or pending orders.
- Virtual_Expiration: only needed is your broker does not allow pending orders that have an expiration date.
- Risk_Mode: here you can choose between the aggressive mode or the conservative mode.
- Trade_comment: here you can set the comment that the EA will use for the trades.
- OneChartSetup: If set to true, the EA will run all pairs on the timeframe of the chart. The pairs you want to use must be set in the following parameters.
- Run strategy 1: when enabled, the EA will run the Strategy A trades (which will catch strong trending breakouts).
- Run strategy 2: when enabled, the EA will run the Strategy B trades (which will catch the reversal of a strong but false breakout).
- OneChartSetup H1 pairs: here you can set all the pairs that will run on the H1 timeframe when OneChartSetup is enabled.
- suffix: here you must set the suffix that the broker uses.
- Delete pending orders with re-attachement of EA: when enabled, the EA will first delete all pending orders when re-attaching the EA to the chart.
- Wait_for_next_candle_at_launch: when enabled, the EA will wait for a full new candle before considering opening trades.
- Use automatic lotsize calculations using LotsizeSteps: when set to 'true', the EA will automatically determine the lotsize, based on the balance and the lotsizesteps parameter.
- LotsizeSteps: here you can set the step-size of balance, for which the EA will use 0.01lots (when using autolotsize).
- StartLots: here you can set the lotsize that you want to use (when autolotsize is disabled).
- MaxLots: here you can set the maximum lotsize that the EA will use.
- OnlyUp: When set to 'true', the EA will never lower the lotsize if balance goes down.
- GAP_Filter: here you can enable a filter that will prohibit trading during big gaps, based on SL size or based on the Maximum GAP size.
- GAP_MAX_SIZE: here you can set the maximum GAP size allowed.
- TRADING_HOUR_FILTER: here you can enable the trading hour filters.
- Action_To_Take: here you can choose what to do with open trades and pending orders when outside the trading hours.
- Use_Sunday_Hours_For_All: here you can choose to use the Sunday start and stop hours for all days.
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP and XAUUSD
Try the demo now!
Never forget that past performance is no guarantee for the future
- Improved EURJPY H1 A Conservative
- Improved USDCHF H1 A+B Conservative
- Improved EURUSD H1 B Conservative
- Improved H1 Strategy B all pairs (more logical entries)
- Improved EURGBP H1 Strategy A