Commonwealth of Seven
Commonwealth of Seven features seven strategies in on Expert Advisor. You can use one strategy or combine several strategies. Each strategy is based on its indicator and has its own filters. All seven strategies can be used on the same currency pair by changing the order Magic.
The Commonwealth of Seven EA determines an entry point, which is used to buy or to sell.
Profitable trades are closed by take profit or trailing stop. For losing trades, the EA automatically applies stop loss.
In the Expert Advisor, you can use one order or a grid of orders.
Each strategy is optimized separately, which does not take much time. The EA can work on any currency pair.
Timeframe: H1 recommended.
It is recommended to perform optimization for your broker and account type.
- Strategy Nr1 MA OFF/ON - Enable or disable strategy 1.
- Strategy Nr2 MACD OFF/ON - Enable or disable strategy 2.
- Strategy Nr3 Force OFF/ON - Enable or disable strategy 3.
- Strategy Nr4 AO OFF/ON - Enable or disable strategy 4.
- Strategy Nr5 RSI OFF/ON - Enable or disable strategy 5.
- Strategy Nr6 CC1 OFF/ON - Enable or disable strategy 6.
- Strategy Nr7 WTR OFF/ON - Enable or disable strategy 7.
- MaFastPeriod - settings of strategy 1: fast MA period.
- MaSlowPeriod - settings of strategy 1: slow MA period.
- Timeframe MACD - settings of strategy 2: MA indicator timeframe.
- Fast EMA - settings of strategy 2: fast MA period of MACD.
- Slow EMA - settings of strategy 2: slow MA period of MACD.
- SMA - settings of strategy 2: MACD signal line.
- Timeframe force - settings of strategy 3: Force indicator timeframe.
- Timeframe AO - settings of strategy 4: Awesome Oscillator timeframe.
- RsiPeriod - settings of strategy 5: RSI indicator timeframe.
- RsiSignal - settings of strategy 5: RSI signal.
- CCIPeriod - settings of strategy 6: CCI indicator timeframe.
- CCISignal - settings of strategy 6: CCI signal.
- WPRPeriod - settings of strategy 7: WPR indicator timeframe.
- Lots - fixed lot.
- Take Profit OFF/ON - enable or disable take profit.
- Take Profit - take profit value in pips. 10 is 10 pips.
- Stop Loss OFF/ON – enable or disable stop loss.
- StopLoss - stop loss in pips. 10 is 10 pips.
- Grid step - a step of the grid of orders in pips.
- Grid coefficient - lot increase for the grid.
- Max orders - the maximum number of orders in the grid.
- Magic - the magic number used for identifying orders.
- Use Trailing OFF/ON - enable or disable trailing stop.
- Trailing method - trailing method (by candlestick highs/lows, by fractals, by ATR,by Parabolic, by MA or in points).
- Indent - indent from the calculated stop loss level.
- Timeframe indicators - timeframe of indicators used for the trailing stop.
- Step move - step to trail the stop loss level.
- Minimal profit - the minimum profit for the trailing stop in points.
- Period ATR – ATR indicator period.
- Period MA - MA indicator period.
- Comment - a custom comment.