This scalping Expert Advisor applies no indicators and is based on a number of indicatorless trading algorithms.
During the specified time interval (1 sec), if the result exceeds price_slippage, positive and negative price ticks are summed.
The EA calculates the differences between positive and negative price movements and opens a trade in the direction of the positive difference.
The EA works on any timeframe and symbols.
By default, the timeframe is Н1 and working pairs are EURJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD.
- Open the H1 active chart for traded symbols, for example for EURJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD.
- Make sure that your broker's symbol names match the ones set by the EA.
- Launch the EA on each chart (watch the video for more details).
- The robot will set a separate magic number for each symbol. Thus, each EA instance works with its own data flow without interfering with the others.
It is recommended to perform the above steps on a demo account and move on to a real one after 2-3 days.
If the market is active, the EA performs more orders. This is convenient when working with the brokers offering volume based discounts.
Martingale, locking and averaging are not used!
The robot cannot be tested on all symbols due to the tester limitations.
Test it for each individual symbol instead.
- Mode — mode for definining a lot size.
- If Mode = true, the EA automatically determines Lots.
- If Mode = false, you define the lot size on your own.
- If Mode = false and you have set Lots incorrectly, the EA corrects your Lots.
- Risk — risk parameter. If Risk=10, this means 10% of the account.
- price_slippage — price slippage.
- Magic — order magic number.
- Stop_Loss (45 = 0. 0045) — stop loss.
- TakeProfit(200 = 0. 0200) — take profit.
Changing the trading algorithm for improving the EA work in real time