The strategy is based on the breakdown of dynamic support and resistance levels. Adaptive trade trailing algorithm is used.
It was backtested using real ticks with 99.9% quality.
The EA is designed for EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD М1
The best result is shown on GBPUSD.
- FiXLot — fixed lot;
- Risk — risk per trade from StopLoss;
- TakeProfit — TakeProfit;
- StopLoss — StopLoss;
- Retreat — indent from a dynamic level;
- Sellborder — lower level;
- Buyborder — upper level;
- StartTime — operation start time;
- StopTime — operation end time;
- CloseAll — enable/disable closing by time;
- CloseTime — order closing time;
- magic — unique number of an order.
Before using the EA on a live account, test it with minimal risk.
Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
Low spreads = low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.