WaveForecast predicts the symbol price based on the user-selected operation mode and waves for analysis. There are no restrictions on timeframes (TF). When selecting the prediction mode, it is necessary to note that the price has a "memory" (return of the price to the previous level) and a level can "get tired" (can be broken).
Demo WaveForecast https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/21911#full_description
The operation modes can be divided into:
- growth - retracement - growth;
- fall - retracement - fall;
- growth - retracement - fall;
- fall - retracement - growth.
Information on the predicted levels is displayed on the chart of the current instrument using price lines (levels) with user-defined colors. TARGET 1 - solid lines, TARGET 2 - dashed lines.
- TREND - select a trend (trend can be changed by pressing the TREND button on the chart):
- UPTREND - ascending trend
- DOWNTREND - descending trend
- FLAT - retracement
- DIRECTION - select a prediction direction (prediction direction can be changed by pressing the DIRECTION button on the chart):
- UPWARD - upward
- DOWNWARD - downward
- COLOR - color of the predicted levels