Finally, we have finished our indicator and now it is available for you to use. Most likely, you have already seen its operation from various videos or reviews, and now you can test it yourself. What can the indicator do? The indicator shows possible reversal zones, the places where the market is expected to: stop, mace a correction, retest or reverse.
The accuracy of the indicator is very impressive. It is worth noting that the indicator is non-redrawable, non-lagging and can work on all timeframes.
Let us see what functions the indicator has:
- Shows reversal zones.
- Shows possible correction zones.
- Shows daily zones, in which the price is expected to make stops.
- Shows weekly zones, in which the price is expected to make stops.
- Shows monthly zones, where the trend is expected to reverse.
The indicator provides the following functions:
- Color selection.
- Selection of a symbol to work with.
- Operation interval.
Additional indicator functions:
- Works at all time intervals.
- Works with all currencies + metals.
- The indicator does not redraw.
- The indicator is non-lagging.
The launch the indicator on a chart, do the following:
- The “M” key – shows monthly zones.
- The “W” key – shows weekly zones.
- The “D” key – shows daily zones.
- CountDays - the number of days for calculation
- DayZonePlus - the size of daily zone extension when pressing Tab
- HighReversalDay - the color of the upper daily zone
- LowReversalDay - the color of the lower daily zone
- CountWeeks - the number of weeks for calculation
- WeekZonePlus- the size of weekly zone extension when pressing Tab
- HighReversalWeek - the color of the upper weekly zone
- LowReversalWeek - the color of the lower weekly zone
- CountMonth - the number of months for calculation
- MonthZonePlus - the size of monthly zone extension when pressing Tab
- HighReversalMonth - the color of the upper monthly zone
- LowReversalMonth - the color of the lower monthly zone
- Default days key - D (the digital code of a key to show/hide daily zoned)
- Default week Key - W (the digital code of a key to show/hide weekly zoned)
- Default month Key - M (the digital code of a key to show/hide monthly zoned)
- GetKeyCode - if set to true, after pressing on a key, the digital value of the key will be shown in the terminal in the Experts tab. The value can be inserted to parameters Default days key D, Default days key W, Default days key M