PZ Safety Net FIFO EA
The PZ Safety Net FIFO EA turns your losing trades into winners using averaging. Once your initial trade moves into negative territory, the recovery mechanism will kick in and place consecutive market orders in the same direction, all of which will be closed with a combined profit or approximately breakeven. This mechanism is compatible with NFA/FIFO rules and accepted by US Brokers.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- Controllable risk and net exposure
- Risk and drawdown are pre-calculated
- Implements 25 automated entry strategies
- Is able to start trades using your custom indicators
- Trade easily from the chart buttons
- Trades mini accounts from $1,000
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Averaging is timeframe independent
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digits
- All you need is a VPS or your computer turned on 24/5.
The usage and configuration of the expert advisor is very easy.
- Load the EA
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable.
- Buy or Sell discretionarily or...
- Enable an entry strategy from inputs
- Let the EA manage the trades!
It offers a complete trade management solution, from initial trade to recovery.
- First, the EA tries to perform break-even and assure capital preservation.
- Second, the EA applies a configurable trailing stop method.
- If the initial trade goes right into negative, the recovery mechanism kicks in.
Important! Averaging down a trade can be risky. Please make sure to select wise risk parameters before trading.
Download the user guide
To understand the concepts behind this EA and learn to use it, kindly read the user guide.
How to backtest the EA
Choose recovery settings matching your equity in a visual backtest, then enable one of the entry strategies.
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
- Lot-Size - Size of the initial trade.
- Break-even in pips - This parameter controls at which profit in pips the EA moves the stop-loss above/below the open price securing profits.
- Trailing Stop - Percentage of the max. favorable excursion (MFE) used as trailing-stop.
- Trailing Step in pips - Minimum increase in pips for the trailing stop value.
- Take Profit in pips - Stealth take-profit for the first trade
- Entry Strategy – Select how the EA should enter the market (manually or automatic)
- Custom Indicator Name – If you chose to take trades based on a custom indicator, type the name, case-sensitive, in this parameter.
- Custom Indicator Signal Buffer – If you chose to take trades based on a custom indicator, type the buffer number in this parameter.
- Trade Assian Session – Enable or disable Assian Trading Session (gmt based)
- Trade Europe Session – Enable or disable Europe Trading Session (gmt based)
- Trade America Session – Enable or disable America Trading Session (gmt based)
- Blocks of trades - This parameter is the amount of blocks of trades which are going to be placed during the recovery process.
- Trades per block - This parameter controls the amount of trades existing in a block.
- Spacing in pips - This parameter controls the spacing in pips between trades of the same block.
- Profit Target in Pips - Amount of pips you want to earn before closing all trades during recovery.
- Lotsize Multiplier - Lotsize multiplier from one block to another.
- Spacing Multiplier - Spacing multiplier from one block to another.
- Magic Number - Magic Number for the recovery trades
- Custom Comment - Enter your custom comment for all trades here.
Things to keep in mind
- The EA is NFA/FIFO Compliant. Accepted by US Brokers.
- The EA can theoretically handle simultaneous buy and sell orders. But US brokers do not accept this behavior.
- You can use pending orders to enter the market. Once the first is executed, the EA will remove all others from the chart.
- Never start trading with a dangerous risk profile. Adjust your settings first.
- Do not add trades manually to the deal or close them, let the EA do its job.
- The EA will manage all trades on the chart and interfere with other EAs you are running. Be careful.
- Open trades without stoploss or takeprofit. The EA will manage the trade.
Arturo Lopez Perez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Improved exit mechanism
- Made CFD friendly