Powerful tools developed by professionals for professionals
Unitral Symbols is an indicator for MT4 containing a list of user defined symbol buttons. By clicking on a button, the chart changes immediately to the corresponding symbol. In addition, Unitral Symbols shows profit/loss as well as SL/TP targets indications.
Why Unitral Symbols
Unitral Symbols is a very simple but powerful tool for traders. Usually, traders have their preferred symbols that they would want to keep watching. Accordingly, instead of having to search throughout an entire list of symbols, with Unitral Symbols indicator you can keep the list simple and restrict it to just the ones you define.
Moreover, by clicking on a button, the chart changes immediately to the corresponding symbol. If you are also using the indicator "Unitral Symbols Slave" in other chart windows, those charts will immediately change to the corresponding symbol too. This prevents you from accidentally watching charts with different symbols.
Unitral Symbols can be used also to control your open trades. To be more specific, if you have open positions in different symbols, you will be able to know at anytime the current state of each symbol (profit/loss indication and SL/TP indication) based on the font and border colors of the buttons.
- Minimize/maximize window - enable/disable the minimization functionality
- Move window - drag the SymbolsPanel to any part of your upper chart’s border as needed
- The window's height is automatically resized to fit the contents depending on the amount of shown events (adjustable).
The color scheme can be configured based on your needs
- Symbol buttons
- A maximum of 12 buttons can be set with your favorite symbols
- Create customized list of symbols - you can start filling up the 12 empty slots in order to create your preferred list, which separates your favourite currencies in different ways, such as alphabetically or into categories
- Switch quickly symbols on the active window* - by clicking on a button, the chart changes immediately to the corresponding symbol
- Profit/Loss indication
- If the open trades in the corresponding symbol are in overall loss, the button's border becomes red.
- If the open trades in the corresponding symbol are in overall profit, the button's border color changes to green.
- Stop Loss/Take Profit indication
- If any open trade in the corresponding symbol reaches 80% of the Stop Loss, the button's font color becomes red.
- If any open trade in the corresponding symbol reaches 80% of the Take Profit, the button's font color changes to green.
- If the window is minimized or hidden, it stops all activities in order not to consume any computer power.
- GUI COLORS - color style configuration, contains 7 theme colors
- Clr. Borders – color of outside borders, including some buttons, "Silver" on default
- Clr. Background 1 – color of background 1, "Gainsboro" on default
- Clr. Background 2 – color of background 2, "White" on default
- Clr. Font – color of the text, "DimGray" on default
- Clr. Activision – color of the activated buttons, "239,239,239" on default
- Clr. Positive/Buy – color of positive state, "LimeGreen" on default
- Clr. Negative/Sell - color of negative state, "Red" on default
- Play Sounds - enable or disable sounds, "Yes" on default
- SYMBOLS PANEL
- Window Width - width (in pixels) of the symbols window, "87" on default
- Symbol 1 – "EURUSD" on default
- Symbol 2-Symbol 12 – " " on default
- Symbols information (bid and ask price, spread) over an expanding window
For any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.