The FriendForNews Expert Advisor has been created for trading during the release of high-impact economic news.
The EA opens positions at a specified time, in one or both directions, as defined in the settings.
At a new tick 10 seconds before the specified time, the EA analyzes the spread, and if it is less than the predefined maximum value, a position is opened. After that, the position is maintained using a special virtual trailing stop or is closed by stop loss.
The EA uses virtual take profit, trailing stop and stop loss levels. These levels are specially adapted for use during the release of economic news, as they eliminate false triggers.
The EA has been originally designed for implementing the following idea:
Open 2 accounts at a broker with a leverage of 1:1000.
Open a sell deal on account #1.
Open a buy deal on account #2.
The deals are opened for all free margin available, taking the leverage of 1:1000 into account.
As a result, account #1 shows a loss of 100%, while account #2 shows a profit of 266.96%.
The total profit amounts to 166.96%.
- Fix_lot - fixed initial lot;
- Dynamic_lot - initial lot, calculated as lot size per 1000 units of the deposit;
- LargestLot - if true, maximum lot will be used (all free equity will be used);
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- StopLoss - stop loss in points;
- TrailingStart - the level to activate the trailing stop, in points from the breakeven;
- TrailingStep - step of the trailing stop in points;
- Order_At_Time - if true, deals are opened only at the specified time;
- OpeningTime - time to open deals;
- BUY - if true, a buy order will be opened;
- SELL - if true, a sell order will be opened;
- Max_Spread - maximum spread for opening an order;
- The user should perform testing, determine the risks and select appropriate symbols;
- It is recommended to test the robot operation on a demo account;
- Lower spread will improve results;
- Fast execution will improve results;
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually;
- Currency pair: any;
- Timeframe: any (recommended М1);
- Dealing center: any dealing center that supports working with MetaTrader 4;
- Any account type (recommended DMA, ECN, STP, NDD);
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher;
- Recommended deposit is $10 and higher;
Remember that all investment decisions are made solely by you.