YPY Math Catcher Basic
YPY Math Catcher Basic is an innovative trading robot, which uses a unique mathematical strategy of balancing the trade volume and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market (over latest 36 trade months) through regular updates.
This current "Basic" version of the YPY Math Catcher robot is recommended for trading only GBPUSD (М15).
The "PRO" version of the YPY Math Catcher NG (next generation) robot is recommended for multi-currency trading with the following instruments: GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD. Timeframe: М15
Different lot sizes of real orders are the aggregation results of virtual trading.
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated from the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot from the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours.
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- Testing, determining risks used for each new version of the EA is up to the user.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit is $1000 / $10000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.
Added support for the new feature "Safe StopLevel" (ratio of TP to SL is 1:1/10), which allows using a real protective stop loss level ten times smaller.
This allows reducing the losses by 10 times in case of disconnection from the trading server or broker, and also in case of strong anomalous price fluctuations. This feature is active by default.
Added additional Extreme (AutoMM=Extreme) risk level for professionals who want to test trading a single instrument with an extremely high risk.
If you use multiple different instruments of multiple different trading systems on your account for trading, then it is recommended to use a minimum risk (AutoMM=Minimum) and never use risk higher than Medium.