Multi Currency Trend Finder
- Sorts 28 currency pairs by trend's strength.
- Generates 8 currencies' chart.
- Generates user preferred currency pair's candlestick chart and 3 moving average lines.
All features run in 4 time frames all the time. User can change time frame periods via the indicator's property window. A small time frame period can also be changed from the built-in buttons.
- AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY. Currency pairs with suffix are also usable.
- Abbreviations: AC, AF, AJ, AN, AU, CF, CJ, FJ, EA, EC, EF, EG, EJ, EN, EU, GA, GC, GF, GJ, GN, GU, NC, NF, NJ, NU, UC, UF and UJ.
- Selection: User can select the preferred currency pair by clicking mouse on the built-in buttons.
- AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD.
- Abbreviations: A, C, F, E, G, J, N and U.
- User may select to generate or hide some or all of the given features in the same time.
Feature 1: Sorting the strength and direction of trend for 28 currency pairs.
- Display value: This feature displays the sorting of percentage of trend which is calculated with the following formula;
- Price = current price for current period, or close price for previous periods,
- avgH = average high price of 2 previous periods,
- avgL = average low price of 2 previous periods,
|Condition||Value ||Percentage of trend||Price Direction||Display color|
|Price > avgH||Positive||100*(Price - avgH)/avgH||Upward||Same as bull candlesticks color|
| Price >= avgL or|
Price <= avgH
|Positive||100*(Price - avgL)/(Price - avgH)||Plain||Same as level line color|
|Price < avgL||Negative||100*(Price - avgL)/avgL||Downward||Same as bear candlesticks color|
- Sorting criteria: Sorting from the left to right is started from the currency pair that has the maximum number of consecutive time frames that have the percentage of trend in negative and end with the currency pair that has the maximum number of consecutive time frames that have the percentage of trend in positive.
- Variables: "Trend Magnifier" = A multiplier to increase more digit numbers of percentage of trend. Recommended 100 for time frame period from 4 hours and larger or 1000 for smaller time frame periods.
- Control buttons:
- "SmallTF >> XLargeTF Sort" = start the sorting from small time frame.
- "XLargeTF >> SmallTF Sort" = start the sorting from extra large time frame.
- "AC >> UJ Sort" = sorting by the currency pair's abbreviation.
- "Sorting Off" = stop and hide sorting data.
- Interpretations: From XLargeTF to SmallTF;
- No trend, if current price is not in the same direction in at least 2 consecutive periods.
- Weak trend, if current price is in the same direction in 2 consecutive periods.
- Medium trend, if current price is in the same direction in 3 consecutive periods.
- Strong trend, if current price is in the same direction in 4 consecutive periods.
Feature 2: Generates candlestick chart and line graph of relative prices for 8 related currencies.
- Control buttons:
- "A_Ln" = generate line graph of relative price for AUD.
- "A_Cd" = generate candlestick chart of relative prices for AUD.
- "A_Off" = hide the generated line graphs and/or candlestick chart for AUD.
The rest are for CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD.
Feature 3: Generates candlestick chart and 3 moving average lines for the selected currency pair.
- Variables: User can set averaging mode, applies price, averaging period and shift of each moving average line in the indicator's property window.
- Control buttons:
- "Currency pair's abbreviation" = User can select the currency pair for this feature by clicking the mouse on the top row control buttons which come with the currency pair abbreviation to display this feature for each currency pair.
- "Candles", "MA1", "MA2" and "MA3" = display candlestick chart or any moving average lines.
- "Cndloff", "MA1off", "MA2off" and "MA3off" = hide candlestick chart or any moving average lines.
- Use support and resistance levels in both currency pair chart and currency relative prices chart as guide line for take profit and stop loss levels.
- Use percentage of trend for trade direction.
- Open position only when the currency pair is in at least "Medium trend".