- It only needs a small initial deposit.
- Suitable for multi-currency trading.
- It works with its own orders only.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mizrael/seller
- For the most balanced profit and drawdown, use the EA on multiple pairs simultaneously. To do this, drag the EA to the window of the desired instrument and change the magic number.
- It is recommended to start trading with Martingale set to 1. In this case, all orders will be opened with the volume specified in the Lot parameter.
- If the drawdown is greater than 40% of total deposit, it is recommended to set the Martingale parameter to 1.3. In this case, the volume of each subsequent order will be 1.3 greater than that of the previous.
- Profit - the total profit value of orders with the same magic number for the given currency pair. When reached, these orders are closed.
- Step - the minimum distance between orders with the same magic numbers.
- Lot - order volume.
- Martingale - lot multiplier.
- Magic_sell - the magic number for sell orders.
- Magic_buy - the magic number for buy orders.
Recommended settings values
- Profit - 5.
- Step - 0.0005.
- Lot - 0.1.
- Martingale - 1.
- Magic_sell - 1.
- Magic_buy - 2.
Settings values do not depend on the number of quotes' decimal places. Example: Step = 0.001 is equal to 10 points at four-digit quotes or 100 points at five-digit ones.