Bollinger bands professional expert
This trading strategy is based on channel trading with position reversals at the borders and is designed using the standard iBands indicator. When a channel is broken, a position is opened in the direction opposite to the price movement. If the upper boundary of the channel is broken upwards, then a Sell position is opened, and if the lower one is broken, a Buy position is opened.
- on_lot - use fixed lot;
- Lot - fixed lot size;
- lot_perc - lot size as a percentage of equity;
- tfFractal - period of the iFractals indicator: used for calculation of the stop loss levels;
- on_SL - enable/disable setting stop loss;
- BB_period - period of the moving average to calculate the iBands indicator;
- BB_deviation - the number of standard deviations of the iBands indicator;
- BB_applied_price - applied price type of the iBands indicator.
- Optimize BB_period in the range from 10 to 1000;
- Optimize BB_deviation in the range from 1 to 20 with a step of 0.1.