Heiken Ashi Pivot Points Advanced
How it works:
It is trading only in the trend direction using Heiken Ashi and Pivot Points to detect & manage entries.
In addition to Heiken Ashi as a signal entry, it is working to determine the Pivot Point levels as it is a great tool to show where the Support and Resistant lines then to allow the expert place SL/TP upon the given levels.
It is really a full trading environment
In addition, it draws the Pivot Point Line and its Support/Resistant lines as you know.
See details below:
- Pivot Point: PP Pivot Point = (Previous High + Previous Low + Previous Close) / 3
- Resistant 1: R1 Resistance Level 1 = (2 * Pivot Point) - Previous Low
- Resistant 2: R2 Resistance Level 2 = (Pivot Point - Support Level 1) + Resistance Level 1
- Resistant 3: R3 Resistance Level 3 = (Pivot Point - Support Level 2) + Resistance Level 2
- Support 1: S1 Support Level 1 = (2 * Pivot Point) - Previous High
- Support 2: S2 Support Level 2 = Pivot Point - (Resistance Level 1 - Support Level 1)
- Support 3: S3 Support Level 3 = Pivot Point - (Resistance Level 2 - Support Level 2)
- Strategy 1: Pivot Point Level Break Out (example screenshot attached).
- Strategy 2: Heiken Ashi Prev. Candle High/Low Break Out (example screenshot attached).
- Auto Lot Size
- Advanced Money Management
If Lot Type = Fixed
Then Lot Size = The Fixed Lot Size what ever the account balance is.
If Lot Type = Auto:
Then Lot Size will be = Account Balance / calculated amount * calculated lot;
calculated amount is the Amount for Auto Lot
calculated lot is the Auto Lot Size Each Amount you defined to be calculated with the Amount for Auto Lot
Example: You have entered the value of Amount for Auto Lot = 100
& The value of the Auto Lot Size Each Amount Entered as = 0.01
While your current account balance is 900$
Then any placed trade will open 0.09 lot size, as 900/100*0.01
If your account balance is 300$ then the lot size would be 0.03
If Lot Type = Advanced Money Management
the lot size will be calculated as below formula:
Advanced Money Management Lot = Account balance * Risk Management(%) / stop loss pip
- Classical by Pips
- Pivot Point Levels
It is working with any broker, any pair, any time frame, any Account Type and any condition.