Adertha Trend is a MetaTrader 5 trend indicator.
The operation of this indicator is based on the technical analysis methods developed by John Tirone, described in the book "Classical Technical Analysis as a Powerful Trading Methodology", as well as the cyclic oscillator by Doug Schaff.
- Overbuying zone - level of the overbought area, when exceeded, the Schaff oscillator generates a signal.
- Overselling zone - level of the oversold area, when exceeded, the Schaff oscillator generates a signal.
- Fast moving average period - period of the fast moving average.
- Slow moving average period - period of the slow moving average.
- Oscillator period - period of the cyclic oscillator.
- Period of the indicator - period of the Tirone levels indicator.
Tips for Working
- Currency pair: EURUSD, but others can also be used.
- Used timeframe: H1 and higher. H4-H6 recommended.