ATR Level MT5
Modification of the ATR indicator.
The following changes have been made:
- Calculation is performed in a relative scale, and not absolute;
- Data for volatility calculation are obtained not by simple averaging, but using weighed averaging;
- The maximum and minimum boundaries of the volatility for the specified period are displayed;
- Introduces areas of high and low volatility.
- ATR Period - period for the indicator calculation;
- ATR Range - period for calculation of the maximum and minimum boundaries;
- High volatility - percentage level, when exceeded, the volatility is considered to be high;
- Low volatility - percentage level, when exceeded, the volatility is considered to be low;