Heiken Ashi Fibonacci Advanced
How it works
It is trading only in the trend direction using Heiken Ashi and ZigZag to detect entries.
In addition to ZigZag as a signal entry, it is working to determine the Fibonacci levels as it is a great tool to show where the trend started and finished to draw the Fibo retracements/lines then to allow the expert place SL/TP upon the Fibo levels.
It uses two ZigZag lines to filter (confirm) the direction of the market, by overlapping of both lines.
In addition, it draws the Fibonacci Retracements as you know:
- Fibonacci Level 0.0%
- Fibonacci Level 23.6%
- Fibonacci Level 38.2%
- Fibonacci Level 50.0%
- Fibonacci Level 61.8%
- Fibonacci Level 100.0%
- Strategy 1: Fibonacci Level 23.8 Break Out (example screenshot attached).
- Strategy 2: Heiken Ashi Prev. Candle High/Low Break Out (example screenshot attached).
- Auto Lot Size
- Advanced Money Management
If Lot Type = Fixed
Then Lot Size = The Fixed Lot Size what ever the account balance is.
If Lot Type = Auto:
Then Lot Size will be = Account Balance / calculated amount * calculated lot;
calculated amount is the Amount for Auto Lot
calculated lot is the Auto Lot Size Each Amount you defined to be calculated with the Amount for Auto Lot
Example: You have entered the value of Amount for Auto Lot = 100
& The value of the Auto Lot Size Each Amount Entered as = 0.01
While your current account balance is 900$
Then any placed trade will open 0.09 lot size, as 900/100*0.01
If your account balance is 300$ then the lot size would be 0.03
If Lot Type = Advanced Money Management
the lot size will be calculated as below formula:
Advanced Money Management Lot = Account balance * Risk Management(%) / stop loss pip
- Fixed Lot Size (Lot Type: Fixed): when selection is Manual mode, this value of the lot size will be same whatever the account balance.
- Amount (Lot Type: Auto): When you select the Lot Type = Auto, the lot size will be calculated on the entered balance that you entered in the EA inputs.
- Lot Size Each Amount (Lot Type: Auto): Would be calculated with the Amount you defined in the EA inputs for Auto Lot Size.
- Percentage (Lot Type: Advanced Money Management): Account balance * Risk Management(%) / stop loss pip
- SL & TP Type:
- Classical by Pips
- Fibonacci Levels
It is working with any broker, any pair, any time frame, any Account Type and any condition.
- A comment on the chart when the Fibonacci levels are available will appear on the top-left of the chart window showing Fibo levels prices