Adertha is a MetaТrader 5 trading robot.
The strategy of this expert is based on the technical analysis methods developed by John Tirone, described in the book "Classical Technical Analysis as a Powerful Trading Methodology", as well as the cyclic oscillator by Doug Schaff.
Requirements for the EA operation:
- Minimum deposit: $1000 or above;
- 5(3)-digit quotes with spread size of 0-5 (0-50 for 5-digit) points.
- Leverage: 1:300 or higher;
- Quotes: EURUSD;
- Recommended account type – ECN.
- EA Comment - comments;
- Lot - base lot for opening new orders;
- MM - money Management (Free Margin, Balance, Loss Free Margin, Loss Balance, Constant Lot);
- Stop Loss(points) - stop loss in points of the current instrument. 0 - not used;
- Take Profit(points) - take profit in points of the current instrument;
- Max.spread(points) - limit for the maximum spread in points. 0 - not used;
- Deviation(points) - maximum price deviation in points of the instrument;
- Magic number - EA's magic number. For working with its own orders only;
- Overbuying zone - level of the overbought area, when exceeded, the Schaff oscillator generates a signal;
- Overselling zone - level of the oversold area, when exceeded, the Schaff oscillator generates a signal;
- Fast moving average period - period of the fast moving average;
- Slow moving average period - period of the slow moving average;
- Oscillator period - period of the cyclic oscillator;
- Period of the indicator - period of the Tirone levels indicator.
Tips for Working with this Expert Advisor
- Apart from EURUSD, other currency pairs may be added, but it is necessary to optimize the Overbuying/Overselling zone and Take Profit/Stop Loss parameters.
- When working with multiple currency pairs, it is recommended to use the ММ =Constant Lot mode;
- Do not forget that increasing the profit increases the risks of trading.