Bar Comments on Chart
Bar Comments is the tool to help trader manage and save the analysis result on each bars.
Bar Comments will free your mind when analyzing the chart.
Example: on a bar, you though it is will go UP and note it. After that you can look back what you have noted before on this bar.
Just look on the chart and you can note everything you found!
- Pointer Color: is the color of Internal Pointer
- Marker Color: is the color of marker at commented bar
- X Distance: is the distance of comment zone from Right Edge screen
- Y Distance: is the distance of comment zone from Top Edge screen
- Comment Color: is the color text of Comment display when mouse move to commented bar
- Comment Key: is the key to activate the comment on selected bar. Default is 'c' = 67
- Legend DISPLAY: is set to show/hide the legend of indicator
- Legend Color: is the color of legend
- Low Bar Market Color: is the color of Marker in Low value of selected Bar
- High Bar Market Color: is the color of Marker in High value of selected Bar
- Connector Line Color: is the color of Connector line when mouse move between 2 Low-High marker
- Connector Saved Line Color: is the color of Saved Connected line when mouse click on "Connector Line Color"
You can see the video below to see how it work!