Trend Lojex uses multiple calculation formulas, which allows it to determine trend direction with good accuracy. The indicator displays this information as a buy or sell signal. It consists of two parts: the oscillator that is displayed on the chart and allows defining the overbought and oversold moments, and the signal block.
How to Use
- If a "BUY" label appears on the scree, you should buy.
- If a "Sell" label appears on the scree, you should sell.
- Upper_bound - the upper border of registered price movement.
- Lower_bound - the lower border of registered price movement.
- Period_of_interruption - indicator delay period.
- Long_wave - the period of the long wave.
- Short_wave - the period of the short wave.