Market and Trade Info
The Market and Trade Info utility allows you to control all the necessary market and trading parameters.
It Shows the Following Information:
- Allowed lot (minimum, maximum).
- Free margin, the margin for opening one lot.
- Value of one point in the deposit currency.
- Leverage used for open positions.
- Leverage required for opening pending orders.
- Fixing the spread (minimum, the current value, maximum).
- Profit of Takeprofit and result of Stoploss for open orders (in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the account balance).
- Number of points before the market position is closed.
- The result of the last deal (in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the account balance).
- Labels on the chart at the levels of pending orders to control slippage of deals executed by the broker.
- Notification at MetaQuotes ID of opening, move to breakeven, closure of market orders, with parameters (price, size, type, time, result).
- Sound indication of events (opening, move to breakeven, closure).
An example of notification at MetaQuotes ID:
123456 - Cliver Mike: Cl EURUSD L14.37 T1 1.34271 840.42 USD T21:53
Abbreviations are used in notifications for better display in the message list, where:
- 123456 - account number.
- Cliver Mike - the name of the account owner.
- Cl - event (Op - open, Cl - close, VNoll - move to breakeven).
- EURUSD - the currency of the opened or closed market order.
- L14.37 - lot size, in this case 14.37.
- T1 - direction of the order (0 - buy, 1 - sell).
- 1.34271 - the quote of the open or closed order.
- 840.42 USD - the result of the deal in the deposit currency.
- T21:53 - time of the event (terminal time).
- GraphMark - enable order labels on the chart.
- Notification - enable sending of notifications of deals to MetaQuotes ID (indicate your ID in the terminal settings).
- Color - the color of the displayed text.
- Size - the size of the displayed text.
- Font - the font of the text.