Rampage EA is a fully automated scalping Expert Advisor based on price level breakthroughs.
The EA does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitrage, etc.
Rampage EA automatically monitors the appearance of participants with distinct preference towards buying or selling on the market. Trades are conducted on sharp cluster and news based movements of the market. A profit is fixed by the dynamic stepwise algorithm allowing the EA to take a maximum profit. The robot analyzes the market volumes and volatility, and follows strong supply and demand movements. It smoothly sets breakeven levels and features the built-in smart mechanism for partial closure of profitable trades. The built-in spread filter manages slippages and spread extension. I recommend using VPS and a reputable ECN broker with a low spread and fast order execution for better trading results.
Basic EA settings are already configured for trading EURUSD (M5, M15, M30), GBPUSD (M5, M15, M30).
- The EA has been optimized for EURUSD (M5, М15, М30), GBPUSD (M5, М15, М30).
- It is recommended to use a low spread ECN broker and a VPS.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Small spread will significantly increase your profit.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel to establish connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
It is important to backtest Rampage EA with the simulation coefficient of at least 90%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.
- Lot - lot size;
- Stoploss - stop loss;
- Magic - unique EA magic number;
- Channel - channel for price level analysis;
- Smooth - channel correction value;
- MaxSpread - maximum spread allowed of the broker;
- ShowInfo - show/hide extra info;
- DynamicSL- enable/disable the dynamic stop loss mode;
- Trailing - enable/disable breakeven position processing mode;
- TrailStart - activate breakeven level (in points);
- TrailStopPercent - breakeven level setting percentage;
- SplitProfitLots - enable/disable profitable order division mode;
- StartSplitPips - points of profit to start dividing a profitable deal;
- SplitPrercentProfit - profit percentage for each divisible part of a deal;
- SplitLot - closed lot volume for each divisible part of a deal;
- AutoLot - enable/disable deal volume auto selection mode;
- BalancePerLot - number of the balance units per the specified Lot deal volume;
- CheckTime - enable/disable the EA hourly work mode;
- StartHour - operation start (in hours);
- StopHour - operation stop (in hours);
- CommentDeals - custom comments for deals