Inside Bar Indicator
Inside Bar is a very popular candlestick pattern.
Inside Bar indicator can be used to trade Forex, Binary Options or any class of assets.
The present indicator will detect inside bar candles in the chart and will generate alerts.
Inputs of the indicator are
- Symbol: type of char symbol to be displayed in the chart to show Inside Bar patterns
- CustomCode: char code to be used as custom char symbol (works only with Symbol=_Custom)
- Position: position of symbol relative to the candle (above or below the candle)
- Distance: distance in pixel relative to top or bottom of candle to display the char symbol
- UseAlerts (true/false): to enable alerts
- PopAlerts (true/false): to enable alerts of type Popup window
- EmailAlerts (true/false): to enable alerts of type Email
- PushAlers (true/false): to enable alerts of type Push Notification
- SoundAlerts (true/false): to enable alerts of type Sound
- SoundFile: file to be used for sound alerts
Size and color of the arrows can be setup in the Color tab of the indicator.
Inside Bar Indicator can be used with any asset and with any time frame.
Inside Bar can be traded as reversal or as break out.
Reversals can be traded after an up trend (or down trend) when price reach resistance level (or support level). Once Inside Bar appears you can enter trade when low of the previous bar (high of the previous bar) is broken. You can place stop on the top of the previous bar (on the low of the previous bar)
For breakouts, Inside Bar can appear in an up trend (or down trend). You can enter in the trade once the high of the previous bar (low of the previous bar) is broken. You can place stop at the low of the previous bar (at the high of the previous bar).