Martin new mt4
This grid Expert Advisor is based on the martingale technique. Trades are performed based on indicators from the standard terminal delivery package. The EA contains an interesting function for paired closure of the first and the last positions in the grid. A panel on the chart indicates some values.
Description of Input Parameters
- Identification number - EA's ID number.
- Panel - show/hide panel on the chart
- Comment Deals - a comment to deals
- Signal Strategy - choose strategy to perform trading operations
- Signal Start - enable/disable entry of the first deal in the greed at the strategy signal
- Method calculation Volume - select the type of volume calculation for the first deal in the grid
- Risk - risk percent for the first deal in the grid; if zero value is specified, value of Start Volume parameter is used
- Start Volume - the volume of the first deal in the grid if Risk is set to zero
- Type calculation Volume - the method of volume calculation for the next deals in the grid
- Coefficient calculation Volume - lot increase ratio is the Type calculation Volume parameter is set to Multiplication or Addition
- Step calculation Volume - step as a number of trades to increase the volume if Type calculation Volume is set to Multiplication or Addition
- TakeProfit - Take Profit value in pips if Dynamic Stop calculation is disable
- Distance - the minimum distance between orders if Dynamic Stop calculation is disabled
- Slippage slippage for sending a trade request to execute a deal onto a server
- Pairwise closing - enabled paired closure of deals
- Dynamic Stop calculation - enable dynamic calculation of TakeProfit and Distance
- Period ATR - ATR indicator period used for calculating dynamic levels
- TimeFrames ATR - ATR indicator timeframe used for calculating dynamic levels
- Coefficient TakeProfit - TakeProfit calculation ratio
- Coefficient Distance - Distance calculation ratio
Input parameters of indicators for the corresponding strategy are intuitive.