Ultimate Reversal Scanner Multi Pair And MTF
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee. And it has been designed to identify the 'Three Line Strike' reversal pattern.
According to Thomas Bulkowski (internationally-known author and a leading expert on candlestick patterns), the 'Three Line Strike' has the highest overall performance rank of any candlestick pattern. Bulkowski's best-selling book "Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns" is recognized around the world, as the premier reference on chart pattern analysis.
You only need to attach this indicator to one chart and it will monitor the entire market for you (all 28 pairs and all time-frames). It also includes an RSI trend-filter to identify the best possible set-ups. And when one of these set-ups is found, the indicator will send you an alert.
- See the screenshots below for further details and contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help. =)
- Please be aware that we have been selling the MT4 version of this indicator for over a year and you can check the reviews/comments here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/13679
- Also make sure to watch our short video. As it includes the top-10 hedge-fund trading rules, that every trader should know.
- RSI Period: Setting for RSI filter
- RSI Up Level: Overbought level for RSI filter. Pattern must form above this level in order to be valid.
- RSI Down Level: Oversold level for RSI filter. Pattern must form below this level in order to be valid.
- Symbols: Here is where you select which pairs to monitor. The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
- Alert on M1: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on M5: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on M15: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on M30: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on H1: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on H4: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on D1: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on W1: True = Yes, False = No
- Alert on MN1: True = Yes, False = No
For best performance, make sure to set your 'max bars' to 50000 or less.