- Comments (1)
This non-indicator grid advisor. The strategy: if TrendDirection=1, after n bearish candlesticks in a row, the EA opens a Buy order, if TrendDirection=2, after n bearish candlesticks in a row, the EA opens a Sell order. The minimum candle body size is set as % of ATR.
The EA works by a new bar open prices, so that test/optimization results are as close to real trading as possible. The EA applies dynamic order placement levels, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels invisible for brokers. Their values can be calculated in pips, money, as a % of the balance or volatility (ATR).
- before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk on a cent account;
- use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
- low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade;
- use the EA on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD and NZDUSD;
- minimum deposit - 500 currency units per 0.01 lots;
- timeframe H1-H4.
- MinBodySize - minimum candle body size, set as % of ATR;
- NumberOfBars - the number of bullish/bearish bars in a row;
- TrendDirection - direction of trade, a turn or continuation of the price movement;
- LotsFor1000 - initial lot size per 1000 units of base currency;
- ATRPeriod - period for calculating the average daily volatility, in days;
- TradeDirection - trading method: trade in one or both directions simultaneously;
- OrderOpenMode - calculation of step for opening orders: in pips, in deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR;
- OrderGridStep, OrderGridStop - position averaging step;
- CountingOrders - order counting: each series separately or the total number of orders in different directions;
- GrowingVolume - scale in to positions by the amount of orders or by lot increment;
- LotMultiplier - increase the lot by the specified multiplier;
- StartMultiplier - position to start increasing the lot;
- MaxLotFor1000 - maximum lot per 1000 units of base currency;
- LevelsMethod - setting take profit/stop loss: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- LevelsMode - calculation of take profit/stop loss: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR;
- StopLoss, TakeProfit - stop loss and take profit, 0 - not used;
- TrailingMethod - trailing stop method: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- TrailingMode - calculation of trailing stop: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR;
- TrailingStart - minimum profit for enabling trailing, 0 - not used;
- TrailingStop, TrailingStep - trailing stop and trailing step;
- MagicNumber - magic number, the EA manages all positions opened manually or by another EA if set to 0;
- TradeComment - trade comment.