The program works on the H1 timeframe, it does not set StopLoss or TakeProfit. It opens orders and then closes them.
- Lots - specify the lot value.
- on - time to start the program in hours. For example, if you want the program to start working at 10 a.m., set on=10.
- off - time to close the program in hours. For example, if you want the program to be removed and stop opening orders (turn it off) at 10 a.m., set off=10.
- Magic - the magic number for the EA's orders. The parameter can be used as an identifier determined by a user.
- mode1 - simple mode, orders are opened at 59 minutes and closed (all orders) at 58 minutes of the next hour.
- mode2 - flat mode, in this mode an order is opened at 01 minute and is closed when reaching balance above 0, the order will be deleted at 58 minutes.
- mode3 - trend mode, an order is opened at 59 minutes provided there is difference between low high and close (shadows of a candle).
- maintenance - in three modes deletion of orders is disabled (does not affect the off parameter).
- reverse - a reverse algorithm, the program will open opposite orders (buy and sell signals are reversed).
Check on demo accounts, do not forget about the risk and losses!