The Expert Advisor uses standard indicators built into MetaTrader 4. The EA checks indicator values on the past or current bar (can be selected in the settings: 1 - past bar, 0 - current) and if they match, it opens an order. Deals are closed either by sl or tp. During backtesting the EA passed through all market conditions over the past 13 years. The EA provides the ability to trade in compliance with FIFO. It is possible to enable the trailing stop. It can close orders on Friday.
The EA contains the News Stop Trading system, which suspends trading during the news releases. For testing, it is necessary to enable the visual mode and to press the "update news" button on the chart. It is also possible to set the period in months to download the news for.
To enable News Stop Trading, tick “Allow WebRequest” option and add "https://www.dailyfx.com" to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add https://www.dailyfx.com and click OK. The EA takes news from the specified websites.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/keasotik/seller
- Visible Stop Loss
- No Martingale
- No grid;
- No Arbitrage
- Optional fixed lot
- Can start with as little as 0.01 lot with the initial deposit 200$.
- Settings are suitable only for trading gold
- Run it on the M15 timeframe
- UseFIFOClose: close orders in compliance with FIFO
- panelshow: display the panel of total balance for today, yesterday, the day before yesterday
- hourtradefriday: disable trading on Friday at the specified time
- endhourtradefriday: time to stop opening orders on Friday
- closeorderfriday: close open orders on Friday after the specified time
- hourcloseorderfriday: time to close open orders on Friday
- Lots: fixed lot; if 0, activates Percent
- Percent: percentage of free margin
- InpNewsFilterEnabled: enable the News Stop Trading system
- InpNewsLevel: importance of the news to stop trading
- InpNewsMinutesBefore: the number of minutes before the news release to stop trading
- InpNewsMinutesAfter: the number of minutes after the news release to resume trading
- InpNewsTimezoneShiftTest: time zone offset for the testing mode
- InpNewsTimezoneShiftLive: time zone offset for the live trading mode
- InpNewsDoClose: close orders before the news release
- InpNewsDoCloseAllMinutesBefore: the number of minutes before the news release to close orders
- InpNewsMainColor: color of the chart messages
- InpNewsUpdateEachMins: news update time in minutes
- InpNewsShowInfo: display messages on the chart
- InpNewsManualUpdateMonths: the number of months to perform a manual news update (chart button)
- Trailing: enable the trailing stop mode
- TrailingStop: profit in points to activate the trailing stop
- TrailingGap: step for moving the trailing stop
- MaxSpread: maximum allowed spread value
- slmax: maximum allowed SL
- tpmax: maximum allowed TP
- comment: a comment to open orders
- bar: the bar for measuring indicator values, 0 - current, 1 - past
- magicm15: number to start identifying EA orders (for example, if magicm15=1, orders will be opened from 1 to 100; if magicm15=5 - from 5 to 105)
- NumberOfTry: number of attempts to close, open or modify SL, TP of orders.
- ECN: setting sl and tp during order placing or after it is opened (for ECN accounts).
- slippage: allowable slippage.
- conservative/aggressive: trading mode
- risk openorders 1-10: the maximum allowed number of buy and sell orders opened simultaneously
Backtest with 99% quality over 13 years.