PS Tsunami EA is a multi-currency that works on any timeframe.
Martingale is used to convert operations losers in winning operations. When the operations are in negative terrain, the recovery mechanism placed new businesses by calculating the balance point and gaining a certain margin previously configured.
Please read this carefully
- Please make sure that your account supports hedging.
- The default configuration is optimized to work with the EURUSD M5. No system is optimal for all pairs, and each pair needs its own parameters. Please contact the author to get settings for different currency pairs.
- No system is best all the time, because there are moments before news or events that logically should not have the EA in operation (Brexit, announcements on monetary policy, etc). Unfortunately in a backtesting there is no way to select periods within the period where do not work.
- If during a backtesting detects large drawdowns keep in mind that with a minimum of sanity when choosing in that moment and pair the EA in operation, these drawdowns are entirely preventable.
- Strategy Tester: Use the model 'EVERY TICK BASED ON REAL TICKS' for greater accuracy.
- Easy to set up.
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 3-4-5 digits.
- Total net exposure is pre-calculated.
- Trade micro-accounts from 1,000$.
- Any type of leverage.
- Ideal for Virtual Private Server (VPS).
- % Free Margin for lots (If Lots = 0)
- Exponential Factor
- Magic Number
- Initial TakeProfit
- Distance between trades
- Distance TakeProfit Plus
- Step Distance
- Magic Factor
Miguel Angel Vico Alba. IT Engineer and Freelance Trader. CEO at Pathfinder Systems. Developer of Technical Indicators and Expert Advisors for MetaTrader.
Description of the variables more understandable.