Permanent Cross Hairs DEMO
Have you ever wished the CrossHairs would stay on screen when you have finished measuring something? Have you ever wanted to grab a screenshot with the CrossHairs in place? Have you ever wanted to have the CrossHairs in a different color? Have you ever wished the CrossHairs would "snap" to the highs and lows of the bars?
Now you can do all this with Permanent CrossHairs.
Try this FREE Demo of the Permanent Crosshairs indicator and see for yourself. This DEMO will only work on USDSEK, for the full version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/846.
The Demo version of Permanent Cross Hairs does not work in the Strategy Tester as the Strategy Tester does not support Button Objects.
Indicator input parameters:
- Input 1 - Choose the color you would like your CrossHairs to be.
- Input 2 - Use the same color CrossHairs for all charts? If set true the color is saved in a Global Variable and is re-read if the indicator is restarted.
- Input 3 - Place the CrossHairs as background Objects? This helps to see the bar wick ends.
- Input 4 - Magnet Sensitivity in points, 0 disables snap. This helps lock the CrossHairs onto the high/low of a bar.
- Input 5 - Time to wait in seconds between measurements - settling time. Also governs how long the CrossHairs can be stationary for during a measurement.
- Input 6 - The color of the On/Off button.
- Input 7 - The Debug level, this can be ignored and left at zero. It is used for diagnostics and determines how much or little is written to the log.