Ultimate Saturator Average Range MT5
This is an oscillator saturator, which bases the analysis in how much the close price is far from the average. It captures a saturation in the market, where the close price tends to return to the average line. It identifies a "tired pullback" in a current trend; when trending, the indicator shows a saturation in the opposite direction, which may push back the prices to the average line.
- MAPeriod: period of averaging the indicator
- StdDev: number of standard deviations for the indicator channels
How to use: Example of Strategy
- Identify that the market is trending.
- If uptrend, you will observe the indicator main line AvgRange below the lower channel.
- When the AvgRange last value breaks down the ChannelDn line, you may go long.
- When the AvgRange last value breaks up the ChannelUp line, you may go short.