i-Orders is a simple indicator to monitor your own trade/analyze others' trades.
I use it for a long time and do not imagine a chart without these arrows, lines and trade result numbers.
The features allow you to:
- change the size and location of the control buttons (Control buttons size, Control buttons corner),
- disable display of opened and closed positions (Show OPENED, Show CLOSED, Show PENDING),
- change colors of arrows and lines for profitable and loss-making buy and sell positions separately (Color for profitable/losing BUYs/SELLs),
- change style and width of the lines connecting deal open and close points (Open-Close lines width, Open-Close lines style), add text labels on that points (Open price labels width, Close price labels width),
- enable display of a profit in a deposit currency, points or % (Show profit in money/points/percents), configure profit display accuracy (Number of digits to show),
- change text font and size (Font, Font size),
- enable profit in points (Show profit in points),
- mark stop loss and take profit levels by dashes (Show SL and TP dashes) and connect them to the Open price by the configurable line (SL and TP vertical lines width, SL and TP vertical lines style),
- display expiration time of pending orders (if specified) as lines (Expiration lines width/style) with a text comment (Expiration comment),
- enable breakeven levels of buy and sell positions (BreakEven type, Line width / style, BreakEven color for BUYs / SELLs),
- select spread display mode using one of the four methods (Spread type, Width, Style, Ask color, Bid color, Rectangle color, Text color),
- display trades only with a specified MagicNumber,
- limit the displayed history depth to save PC computing resources (Max history deals),
- track cent accounts converting profit into USD.
[+] Aggregate profit for opened positions
[*] Bug fixes
[*] Opened profit labels set correctly on rescale
[*] Drawing of history profits doesn't freeze the terminal
[+] Aggregate profit for closed positions
[+] Summary lot for opened positions
[*] Profit in points fixed
[*] Lines color fixed
- BreakEven: both BUY and SELL levels modes
- Aggregated BreakEven level for buys and sells (if both are opened and lots are different)
- History profit labels do not intersect
2) Added the ability to display spread as a text (in points).
3) Added selection of the breakeven levels display mode ("BreakEven type"):
- Using a horizontal line across the entire chart,
- Using a short horizontal line on the right side of the chart,
- Using a price label.
4) Added color settings for the breakeven levels of buy and sell positions ("BreakEven color for BUYs" and "BreakEven color for SELLs").
5) Added the buttons for managing spread visualization and breakeven levels:
- If spread/breakeven display is disabled in the settings, the button is used for switching the modes (handy for quick reference and selecting the appropriate mode),
- If spread/breakeven display is enabled in the settings, the button enables/disables spread or breakeven.
- Horizontal lines throughout the entire chart (Bid, Ask, line width and style are configurable),
- Short horizontal lines to the right of the chart (the settings are the same),
- Price labels (colors and size are configurable),
- Rectangle (a color (Average color) and rectangle width in bars (Width) are configurable).
2) Added settings for the open arrows (BUYs open arrows and SELLs open arrows).
3) Changed default colors for loss-making trades.
- Fixed the display of profit in points and percentages for cent accounts
The tooltip can display both the exact expiration time and the time left before that moment.
- Fixed the display of pending orders, if display of open positions is enabled.
- Changed profit display for opened positions
- "Open-Close lines width" / "Open-Close lines style" — the width and style of lines between the open and close of a trade (0 - hide the lines)
- "Show SL and TP dashes" — flag of display of SL and TP dashes
- "SL and TP vertical lines width" / "SL and TP vertical lines style" — the width and style of lines between the open point and SL/TP (0 - hide the lines)
The description of commands and an example are available in comments to the product: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2050#!tab=comments&page=7&comment=2450290
2. New parameter "Max history deals", using which you can limit the depth of history to analyze (no limit if set to 0).
2. Added the mode of displaying the profit as a percentage of the account balance.
The balance history of the account is modeled based on the trade history and may be inaccurate.
For the correct calculation of the balance all account history must available (Account History tab - right mouse button - All history).
3. Added buttons for quick selection of the displayed trades. Now it is possible to hide the closed trades, open positions or pending orders in one click.
The button size is adjusted using the "Control buttons size" parameter, it is possible to disable the button display.
4. Added buttons for selecting the displayed profit - in points, in the deposit currency or as a percentage of the balance. All three numbers can be enabled simultaneously.
2. The profit icons of the open positions, that fall on the same bar, are located below one another.
3. Added the parameter "Custom digits multiplier", which can be used to adjust the profit in points to any value (leave 1 for normal display).
2. Added parameter "Show profit mode" for selecting the profit display mode:
- display disabled
- profit in the deposit currency
- profit in points
3. Added parameter "Correct 3/5 digits to 2/4 digits", not it is possible to disable the automatic conversion of the profit in points to 2/4 decimal places.
2. Added the possibility to display open and close price labels.
2. Added ability to display deals from a csv file.
Save the monitoring service trade history to a csv file, put the file to \data folder\MQL4\Files\ and specify its name when launching iOrders, so that you can see the deals on your terminal's chart. Set a correct time shift relative to GMT for proper display.