The Stepper Scalper uses a scalping strategy with a confirmation from higher timeframes.
The EA uses support and resistance levels and moving averages.
This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD M5. Terminal - MT4.
A small number of settings makes the Stepper Scalper understandable even for inexperienced traders.
- EAMagic - EA's magic number.
- EAMagic2 - EA's second magic number.
- AutoLot - can be set to "true" or "false". When set to "true" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "false".
- StopTradeLevel - the value of the balance to stop trading.
- Risk - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- SpreadLevel - maximum spread, at which the EA will trade.
- TPinPercent - if true, the TPPercent parameter must be specified as a percentage of balance.
- TPPercent- TakeProfit value as a percentage of balance.
- TPinPips - if true, the TPPips parameter must be specified in points.
- TPPips -TakeProfit value in points.
- TrailingStop -trailing stop value. If 0 - disabled.
- Martin - can be set to "true" or "false". If true, the EA partially uses the martingale system.
- MartinLotIncrease - lot increase factor, if Martin is set to "true".
- MaxDD - maximum drawdown level as a percentage of the balance.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT.
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (used only for testing, for more accurate results). In real trading should be equal to "0".
Default settings are recommended, but you can experiment, if you wish.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/191903
Make sure to test the EA on your broker before the purchase!
Recommended broker - any 5-digit with the spread on EURUSD less than 20.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.
Optimized the code of the EA.
Optimized the code.