A Forex Trading Expert Advisor that make use of Exponential Moving Average (EMA) and Historical Candlestick's Opening price for its operation. Target Point is set with the help of Average True Range (ATR) indicator for every trades opened. Stop loss is also provided for any open position. It is recommended to use the EA on pair - EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and on timeframe - 5minutes. Note that default setting is for EURUSD pair. Settings for the other two pairs will be Published at the comment section.
It does not use:
- VPS that is available 24/7
- Four (4) and Five (5) digit brokers
- Minimum initial Balance - $1000
- low spread
- MinimumSLPT – Minimum value for Target Point and Stop Loss
- MaximumSLPT – Maximum value for Target Point and Stop Loss
- VirtualSL - Stop loss for every trade
- UseMoneyManagement – if set true, EA trade according to the set value of set percentage risk
- Lots – Trading size
- LotDecimals– Decimal places of the value of Lots
- RiskInPercentage – Percentage of deposit to risk while trading
- MaximumLot – Maximum trading size
- UseFixedMoney – If set true, EA use fixed money set in trading
- RiskInMoney – Amount of money to risk while trading
- MaxTradesPerDay - Maximum number of trade in a day
- ReplacePendingOrders - If set true, EA replaces pending order
- LimitSignalsToRange - If set true, EA limit signal to set time range
- TimeRangeFrom - Start of time range
- TimeRangeTo - End of time range
- ExitAtEndOfRange - If set true, EA closes trade at the end of time range
- ExitAtEndOfDay - If set true, Ea closes trade at the end of day
- ExitTimeEOD - Time to exit trade in a day
- ExitOnFriday - If set true, EA closes trade on Friday
- ExitTimeOnFriday - Time to exit trade on Friday
- TradeLong - If set true, Ea can open long position
- TradeShort - If set true, Ea can open short position
- TradeSunday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Sunday.
- TradeMonday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Monday.
- TradeTuesday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Tuesday.
- TradeWednesday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Wednesday.
- TradeThursday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Thursday.
- TradeFriday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Friday.
- TradeSaturday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Saturday.
- HistoricalBar - Position of Candlestick in history used to make a trade decision
- TradeOpenPriceBar - Position of Candlestick in history to get a trade opening price
- EMAPeriod - Period of Exponential Moving Average
- MaxSlippage - Maximum Allowable slippage
- CustomComment - A comment for each trade
- MagicNumber - Trades ID
- EmailNotificationOnTrade - if set true, EA is allowed to send trade notification to email
- DisplayInfoPanel - if set true, EA displays trading panel while trading
Feel free to contact me for any question