Exclusive Ma Free
Exclusive Ma FREE - the free version trades only the AUD/CAD currency pair. Robot designed for the sole purpose of trading along the trend. It is suitable for higher timeframes starting from H1. It includes 1 trend indicator for determining the trend. Market entries are performed using 2 additional entry rules for long and short positions, described below. The EA works well in long-term trading. The robot can open 1 to 7 trades per month depending the selected strategy. Therefore, it is better to open multiple charts and attach the EA to them. It works on all currency pairs. You can test all currency pairs and choose the best ones for you.
- Able to detect the spread
- Analyzes candles for entering in two directions: left to right and right to left.
- Able to calculate risk per trade in %
- Take profit - take profit level (if set to 0, automatic Take profit will be used)
- Stop loss - stop loss level (if set to 0, automatic Stop loss will be used)
- Slippage - analyze the spread
- Fixed lot - fixed lot. If set to 0 - disabled, activates the MaxRisk
- Rule 2 on - enter a position with consideration of the indicator. After that it determines and searches for defined candles on the chart, prepares to enter a trade (rule is optional)
- Rule 1 on - enter a position with consideration of the indicator. Determines and searches for price deviation of the candlestick patterns on the chart, enters a position (rule is optional)
- The number of candles not touching ma - analyzes how many candles should be closed below or above the unconfirmed level to understand if a trend is present. After identifying the trend, the EA refers to rules 1 and 2.
- total - this parameter adds 1 more rule for entry formations: if set to 3 then 1 and 2 rules are active, if greater then this rule activates as well.
- MaxRisk - calculates the loss obtained in case the Stop loss triggers (if risk is 5%, deposit is 1000 and Stop loss is 20pt, it calculates 5% of 1000 = 50 and selects a lot, so that the loss from closing by Stop loss comprises 50. If the calculated lot is less than the minimum allowed by the broker, it will use the minimum lot)