Comparator US Market
This analytical tool (implemented as an indicator) selects the best stocks at any given time according to your strategy.
The following functions are implemented in the indicator:
- Tile - simultaneous preview of all stocks from the Market Watch window on different timeframes for comparing and selecting the best stocks according to your strategy;
- Ability to place the graphical analysis on the same chart for all stocks, and to make it not visible on other charts.
- Virtual trading on a real account to improving your trading skills faster. Deals are recorded on the chart as graphical objects;
- Quick view of the stocks from the Market Watch window on different timeframes using the Arrow keys;
- Two additional charts linked to the main chart. Index chart. Removed by pressing a button. Easily scalable, timeframes can be changed;
- All functions can be controlled using hotkeys;
- Built-in manual available.
- Index: Index of the market, on which you are trading. For example, SPY
- LotStart: Starting lot for the virtual trading
- TileX: The number of windows in the tile horizontally
- TileY: The number of windows in the tile vertically
- Leverage: Leverage allowed by the broker for trading the instruments
- CommissPerTrade: Broker commission per operation
- FirstDateForSyncro: The date from which to start the synchronization of the history data
- Color_Line_TP: Take profit line color
- Color_Line_SL: Stop loss line color