The Expert Advisor is based on a programmed neural network.
The robot trades the order grid scalping for profit.
The EA works on most currency pairs.
- After receiving an entry signal, the EA opens an order with a Lot volume. If the order is not closed and another entry signal arrives, the Lot is increased. The maximum Lot is customizable and cannot exceed Max_Lot.
- The EA uses its own virtual Stop_Loss and Take_Profit. You can also additionally use normal Stop_Loss and Take_Profit. TrailingStop is available for use.
- The EA works only with its own magic numbers.
- The robot is very easy to use. It only needs a minimum initial deposit.
- VPS server is recommended.
- If you have a small deposit, set Max_Lot to Lot. In this case, all orders are opened with the same volume.
- You can also set Max_Orders to 1 to decrease the drawdown. In this case, the maximum allowed number of orders is equal to 1.
- The EA uses global variables. Therefore, it is not recommended to trade and test the EA simultaneously.
- StopLoss - stop loss level. Recommended StopLoss value = 0.01;
- TakeProfit - take profit level. Recommended TakeProfit value = 0.01;
- Lot - volume of market orders. Recommended Lot value = 0.01;
- Max_Lot - maximum volume of market orders. Recommended Max_Lot value = 1;
- Max_Orders - maximum value of open market orders. Recommended Max_Orders value = 20;
- step - minimum distance between adjacent orders. Recommended step value = 0.0005;
- Spread - enable/disable Spread_Max parameter. Recommended Spread value = false;
- Spread_Max - maximum spread of market orders. Recommended Spread_Max value = 0.05;
- Trailing - enable/disable TrailingStop parameter. Recommended Trailing value = true;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop level. Recommended TrailingStop value = 0.0005;
- Magic - market order magic number. Recommended Magic value = 999.
The inputs do not depend on the number of quotes' decimal places. Example: TakeProfit = 0.01 is equal to 100 points at four-digit quotes or 1000 points at five-digit ones.
Below are test results from 2010 to 2016.