FXSLab-Phaser is breakout scalping system. It is designed to take advantage from big and fast movements of the market. Frequently during high volatility situations it can activate many positions on different correlated instruments, frequently in both directions.
The positions triggered by the system usually last from few seconds to few minutes, the stop loss is very tight.
One of the most important characteristics is for sure the low drawdown.
There are no complicated and meaningless parameters to setup and activate the expert, everything is already coded on the software. Only few aspects are left to the user decision.
FXSLab Phaser can concurrently works on the following Instruments:
- Multicurrency Mode = true/false: The expert can work in multi-currency mode. When set to true it trades all the symbols from one chart, otherwise it trades the instrument related to the chart where it is running. Although it can trade all symbols simultaneously, it would be better to use the expert directly attached on every single instrument to trade, in this way it would be possible to catch every single tick.
- Reinvest Capital = true/false: Automated money management, it invests a percentage of free margin. (the percentage is specified on the next parameter)
- % to invest = percentage of free margin used for every trade (only if Reinvest Capital is set to true)
- Number of Lots = Fixed quantity of lots to invest in every trade. (only if Reinvest Capital is set to false)
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, NZDUSD... Mode: It is possible to choose from four different setup for each instrument:
- Maximum Profit: Uses the setup that showed maximum profit during accurate tests
- Balanced Setup: Uses the setup that is a compromise between Profit and Risk
- Lower Risk: Uses the setup that showed the lower risk during accurate tests
- No Trading: Do not trade this instrument
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, NZDUSD... Rename: There are some brokers that do not use standard names for instruments. It is possible to register here the correct name for every instrument. If your broker uses standard names leave this values unchanged.
Parameters (for experts only)
The expert advisor is highly configurable and in manual mode you can configure it to work on any other instrument.
- Manual Mode (Only for Experts): For those who wants to configure a personal breakout system it is possible to activate the manual mode. If it is set to true the expert will work on the chart where it is attached and the following parameters will be considered.
- Distance from Price (Points): Distance from the current price of the pending orders
- GMT Start Time (Hour): Start hour of the trading session (expressed as GMT Time)
- GMT Start Time (Minutes): Start minutes of the trading session (expressed as GMT Time)
- Starts on day before: Set to true if the expert is initialized and the trading session has been started on the day before
- Trading session (Minutes): Lasting time of the trading session in minutes
- Take Profit (Points): Take profit of the pending orders in Points
- Stop Loss (Points): Stop loss of the pending orders in Points
- BreakEven (Points): Breakeven of the pending orders in Points
- Trailing Stop (Points): Trailing stop of the pending orders in Points
- Update Pending orders (Seconds): Delay of updating the pending orders according to the current price in seconds
- Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, NZDUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY and others self configured
- Timeframe: All.
- 5-digit quotes.
- Low spread ECN Accounts recommended
Use internet connection with low latency, it is preferred to use VPS in order to avoid power or connection interruptions.
Test the expert on demo account for few days before, to start trading in your live account.