The Binary Key indicator is designed for binary options trading, it works in all currency pairs and timeframes. The indicator shows the expected direction and probability of option expiration on the current bar. The Threshold input allows configuring the maximum bar range, starting from which the indicator will start estimating the probability of option triggering in the desired direction.
It is not recommended to rely on the probability of expiry of less than 50%.
The indicator shows
- The history of signals of all available bars - arrows above or below bars.
- Expected option expiry direction - an arrow on the current bar.
- The probability of the option expiry in that direction - the number next to the current bar.
- Threshold - minimum bar range for probability evaluation, points. Valid values are 0 to 20.
- Shift - distance between an arrow and the bar high/low. Valid values are 0 to 50.