Multi Strategy Trade Panel Demo
Multi Strategy Trade Panel
- It is one of the most advanced trading panels available.
- Its advanced algorithm and feature rich user interface allows you trade on different strategies.
The Trade Entry Strategies features (ONLY BREAKOUT ENTRY IN DEMO):
- Retracement % Entry - enter the value of Retracement % as your trading strategy.
- Previous High/Low Retracement Entry
- Breakout Entry - enable/disable options to select Current candle High/Low Stop and Avoid Asia Breakout Entry.
- Manual Entry - enter the Entry Price and Stop Loss Price for manual entry trading strategy.
- Traders have the option to set a trade target.
- Under this option, one can select from risk/reward target and manual target (ONLY RISK REWARD TARGET IN DEMO)
- In case of risk/reward target, the Risk/Reward Multiplier can be set.
- While in the case of Manual Target, the Target Price can be set.
- The Lots size can be selected from Account %, Fixed % Risk and Manual Lot Size.
A Trade Risk feature is associated with this Lot Sizing which is automatically calculated using the following parameters:
- Account % - account % value can be entered and the Trade Risk is automatically calculated and shown (ONLY ACCOUNT % IN DEMO)
- Fixed $ Risk - amount in USD you wish to invest.
- Manual Lot Size - lot size.
- Trailing Stop Options - enable/disable trailing stop. Select an option from the Trailing Stop setting. The available options (ONLY RISK/REWARD TRAILING IN DEMO):
- Risk/Reward Trailing - stop specifying the risk/reward value.
- Trail by EMA - set the EMA period
- Candlestick Trail - allow trailing inside candles and only trail on a closed candle in a trade direction
Finally, click either on Execute Long Trade for a Buy order or on Execute Short Trade to place a sell order.
- Default Percentage Risk - default risk %
- Default Risk - default risk
- Default Lot Size - default lot size
- Default Risk Reward - default risk/reward
- Default RR Trail - default RR trail
- Default EMA Trail - default EMA trail
- Show Last Event On Chart (true/false)
- SL Add Pips - stop loss add pips value
- Breakout Entry Add Pips - breakout entry add pips value
- Magic Number - magic number
- Trade Comment - add a comment