The Elastic Grid is a multi-functional grid Expert Advisor, designed for full or partial automation of various ideas related to grid trading. The EA trades on any timeframe and symbol. It can also trade several symbols with any amount of decimal places. It does not interfere with manual trading and other EAs' operation or any indicators. It allows to adjust its settings on the fly, works only with its own orders displaying all necessary data on them when needed, and for some situations it can be configured to control any other orders on the account. It has a powerful information system with which a trader can control not only his actions, but also the general trading situation for the entire account.
EA currently supports 3 basic types of trading:
Any of these types can be launched either separately or simultaneously with the others.
- The Expert Advisor can be simultaneously launched on any currency pair or even on the same one with different settings. Each of its orders is marked with an individual comment, which contains both the price of its opening and the name of its instrument. At the same time, the trader's personal mark can be added to the commentary.
- The advisor is not afraid of any interruptions in work. With each new launch and unchanged settings, it picks up all of its orders and gives a report on what happened to them during its inactivity.
- The informational (and some trading) capabilities of the advisor can be used in regular manual trading. At the same time, most of the information panels, buttons and notifications can be freely moved around the chart, some of them can be minimized and scaled, and for some they can be changed colors.
p.s. Elastic Grid is a pretty powerful trading tool with many options for its use. Many points in the description are touched upon very conditionally, and many are not touched upon at all. And although a lot of attention has been paid to the convenience of its use and information control, I still recommend that you first thoroughly test the EA on a demo account ... in order to have a good idea of its reaction to various interventions and not to get confused later in its settings during real trading.
Elastic Grid is constantly evolving! Some of its settings are gradually becoming obsolete, some are updated, and some are added after the introduction of new functionality. Unfortunately, I physically do not have the opportunity to constantly correct their descriptions and describe in detail all the innovations.
But I try to keep any settings intuitive and dashboards should help a lot with it. If you still have questions about them, I ask you to ask them in general discussions, and not in personal messages, so that incomprehensible points are clarified immediately for everyone.
Over time, I will try to add various videos that will deeper reveal the undocumented capabilities of Elastic Grid and clearly demonstrate the various options for its use.
The available descriptions of the settings can be studied in the discussions... >>
Additional video here... >>
+ Panels and buttons can be dragged with the mouse
+ Extended capabilities of the main dashboard
+ Improved time limit trading mechanism
+ Added a new type of limit trading with a profit limit
+ The possibilities of any limit trading can be used for any orders
+ Added setting when the advisor can stop its work after restarting the terminal
+ Fixed some minor bugs
- Dashboards no longer disappear and are active during any operations
- Significantly simplified panel scaling
- Has been developed a mechanism for color indication and digital accompaniment of market operations for better control of current events
Now the expert can be configured to work only in a given time range or only outside this range.
Additionally, you can configure whether to remove expert orders at the end of the trade ... or within the range when trading outside it.
Also, if you use the adviser on different charts, but on the same currency pair (with different magic numbers), you can configure its work not only with any schedule, but also with different settings.
These features can especially help with the automation of any grid strategy when trading in flat.
Details in discussions ...
Reorganized output of the warning messages for zero initial prices.