The Binary Jimmy indicator is designed for binary options trading. It works on all currency pairs and timeframes. The indicator shows expected direction and probability of option expiry. If you set History=true in inputs, the history of the indicator signals on all available bars will be displayed on the chart. In order to increase the indicator efficiency, you can use signal filtration based on Tick_Volume or Real_Volume. The Text parameter enables/disables comments.
The indicator shows
- Expected option expiry direction - an arrow on the current bar.
- The probability of the option expiry in that direction - the number next to the current bar and the number in the comments.
- The history of signals of all available bars - arrows above or below bars.
It is not recommended to rely on the probability of expiry of less than 50%.
- Probability: Bar Null % - the probability of the option expiry on the current bar in the direction shown by the indicator.
- Tick Volume: Average - the average value of tick volumes over the last 10 bars.
- Tick Volume: Bar One - the tick volume of the last closed bar.
- Real Volume: Average - the average value of real volumes over the last 10 bars. For convenience the value is divided by 1,000,000.
- Real Volume: Bar One - the real volume of the last closed bar. For convenience the value is divided by 1,000,000.
- History - show signals with the history of activations of all bars or the current bar only.
- Tick_Volume_Av - activation threshold for the average tick volume. The appropriate values can be found in accordance with the averaged tick volumes.
- Tick_Volume_Bar_Null - activation threshold for the current bar's tick volume. There should be no more than 20% of the average tick volume.
- Real_Volume_Av/1 000 000 - filter threshold based on the real volume. For convenience the value is divided by 1,000,000. The appropriate values can be found in accordance with the averaged real volumes.
- Real_Volume_Bar_Null/1 000 000 - activation threshold for the current bar's real volume, divided by 1,000,000. There should be no more than 20% of the average real volume.
- Filtr_Volume: 0- Tick; 1- Real - choose filter by tick or real volumes. 0 - tick volumes, 1 - real volumes.
- Text - show/hide comment.
- Text X_Distance, Text Y_Distance - the position of the comment on the chart.