The indicator draws the level of price change in percentage based on the percent value specified in the parameter.
- Levels - specify the list of levels (should not exceed 10).
- LevelColor - the color to draw the level.
- TextColor - the color of the text use for the levels.
- Level_Lenght - initial level length in seconds
- ZonaLengthPlus - the number of seconds to extend the level (press "Tab")/or cur it (press the "\" keep).
Point the mouse cursor above/below the local low/high, press "1", "2", "3" etc. depending on the number of levels specified in the indicator parameters, and the level corresponding to the pressed number will be displayed on the chart, e.g. the first level specified in the list of parameters corresponds to "1".
When you hover your mouse over a certain level and press one of the following keys:
- Shift - the level is deleted;
- Tab - the level is extended;
- \ - the level is cut.